Mumbai, Dec 2 (IBNS) A fire broke out on the 19th floor of a high rise building in south Mumbai's upscale Cuffe Parade early Sunday morning, but no casualty was reported.
Police said about 15 people who were trapped on the 19th floor were rescued after the blaze started in the 26-storied building, Jolley Maker.
About ten fire engines fought the blaze and brought it under control by 10 am.
An electrical short circuit could be the cause of the fire.
Fire in Mumbai Cuffe Parade high-rise
No comments yet! Be the first one to leave a comment.
|Fake bomb scare at Aziz Plaza, Begum Bazar, Hyderabad||Fake currency racket busted – Three held by East Zone police Hyderabad|
|Cordon & Search by South zone DCP Satyanarayana in Old city of Hyderabad||Two land grabbers arrested by Golconda police|
|Mumbai: A woman looks at her house which was destroyed in a fire that gutted a Mumbai slum on Nov 27, 2014. (Photo: IANS)
Mumbai: Fire fighters
|HARBIN, Jan. 3, 2015 - Smokes rise from a collapsed warehouse at the Beifangnanxun ceramics market in Harbin, capital of northeast China's Heilongjia|
More India National News
|SAADMEx-2015 - Kiren Rijiju being presented a memento by O.P. Singh|
|Helicopter ferrying pilgrims to the Vaishno Devi temple crashed near Katra in Jammu and Kashmir|
|The 39th chief justice of India Altamas Kabir during a programme organised to celebrate Annual Children`s Treat in Kolkata|
|Mulayam Singh Yadav's birthday celebrations|
|Youngsters display their cycle stunts during a Smart City campaign in Kolkata|
|Youths from 15 states of India participate in a National Integration Youth Peace camp in Agartala|
|Government teachers demonstrate against Jammu and Kashmir Government|